My personal SFI Promotional Web pages:
(To give you some ideas when creating your own websites called Gateways on SFI)
My Contact Information;
SFI Team Email: https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/SFIInbox?id=13752978
My Leadership page;
Facebook: Connie Taylor Minshew
Twitter: Connie Minshew
Trouble logging into your account? User name is your email address, forgotten password? https://www.sfimg.com/get
Brian Futureco’s (My Upline Sponsor) SFI Team Help: Sfi123.com
This email is a little longer than usual, but it will give you so much valuable information and links. You can save it and refer back to it when you need to.
I found this post in the Forum and I wanted to share it with you. I’m always looking for helpful ideas to share and I think this is a good one.
Let me know your thoughts after you read it.
Also, if you find something helpful, send it to me so I may share it with the team.
Working together will help us all reach our goals faster 🙂
Note: of course you all know me, I’m going to check everything and add more information if it’s missing from the topic 🙂
Proud SFI Sponsor
Posted 4 months ago in the Forum:
Today I’m going to show you how to get versa points that will help you to become Executive Affiliate in SFI. To become an EA in SFI you need 1500 VersaPoints.
I’ve noticed that most of my PSAs don’t make the required Versa Points to become EA on their first month. On your first month with SFI it is easy to reach the rank of Execute Affiliate but it is likely that you don’t know how to make it because you are not being guided on how things should be done. So scroll down and follow the links I’m posting so that you will have a quick start up guide and make EA in SFI on your first month.
(Note: I don’t recommend using all of your possible points to go beyond EA, your first month. Save some tasks for the next month to help you reach EA again~Connie)
VersaPoints are the key to everything in SFI, from your Power Rank through earning cash and prizes.
Your Power Ranking is based on the total amount of VPs you accumulate over time. The more points you have, the higher your rank. The higher your rank, the more shares you earn in the TripleClicks Executive Pool, which is SFI’s revenue-sharing opportunity.
You will automatically receive Bonus 500VP if in 24 hours you have accumulated 200VP (by doing various tasks~ Connie) So if it has been over 24 hours and your VP is under 500, you do not get the bonus.
1. http://www.sfimg.com/confirm (150 Versa Points) – This link is perhaps the first and most important link to check after joining SFI, confirming your registration with SFI shows that you are ready to start making money with the program. You will get 150 Versa Point with this link. This is a one time Action Point.
2. http://www.sfimg.com/Reference/emailhelp (100 Versa Points) – By clicking on this link you will be instructed to whitelist email@example.com. this is to ensure that you will receive important emails from SFI and your team on the program.
*To receive credit for these points, read or review the item, then click the VersaPoints icon located in the top right corner of the page.
3. http://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/Profile (75 Versa Points) – Completing your affiliate profile is a key component of SFI’s powerful personalized training and support programs.
4. http://www.sfimg.com/Resources/PRReadyToGo (50 Versa Points) – This link will help you send a commitment message to your sponsor. You joined SFI so it is only proper to send a commitment letter and do what you can to get ahead. Remember, only you can do what you want to accomplish, others won’t do something for you when you don’t do things yourself.
(Please communicate with me, often 🙂 ~Connie)
5. http://www.sfimg.com/HelpDesk/GettingStartedFaq (50 Versa Points) – This link will bring you to the FAQs page of SFI. All you need to know about SFI is covered by this page, you can also ask questions directly, if you feel your questions about SFI aren’t answered here. To receive credit for these points, read or review the item, then click the VersaPoints icon located in the top right corner of the page.
6. http://www.sfimg.com/Resources/Refer (35 Versa Points) – This page will show you how to market and generate income from TripleClicks sales. Tripleclicks is a part of SFI with over 100,000 commisionable products. To receive credit for these points, read or review the item, then click the VersaPoints icon located in the top right corner of the page.
7. http://www.sfimg.com/Resources/Sponsor (35 Versa Points) – You will see SFI Marketing aids and resources for sponsoring on this page. Sponsoring your own PSAs in SFI will increase your income potential, the more PSAs that you sponsor the higher your potential income can be. To receive credit for these points, read or review the item, then click the VersaPoints icon located in the top right corner of the page.
8. http://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyPhoto (35 VersaPoints) – By adding your photo, your new affiliates (and TripleClick referrals ~Connie) can be greeted by not just your name but also a face of a real person, whom they can contact and ask guidance. As a sponsor it is important to show that you are doing what you are asking your affiliate to do. Lead by example.
9. http://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/NewAffiliateGreeting (25 VersaPoints) – As a sponsor and an affilaite with a business online it is a must that you should greet everyone who visits your page. A greeting goes a long way to show that you are indeed there to receive and interact with your visitors and affiliates. So do post a greeting, your affilaites will also be directed to your affiliate center when they first sign up. As they say, “first impressions last”.
10. http://www.sfimg.com/Resources/VPTwitterSFI (20 VersaPoints) – Follow SFI updates on your twitter account. You’ll receive updates from them and some fellow SFI MEMBERS will follow you too 🙂 you can also view who are following SFI and see for yourself how they are doing with their SFI Business.
11. http://www.sfimg.com/Resources/VPTwitterTC ( 20 VersaPoints) – Follow TripleClicks on your twitter account. You’ll receive updates and some fellow Tripleclicks / SFIers may follow you too 🙂 you can also view who is following SFI and see for yourself how they are doing with their SFI Business.
12. “Like”SFI on your Facebook account (20 VersaPoints) – visit the SFI facebook page and you will be credited with the VersaPoints, who knows some of your family and friends may have already liked SFI on Facebook.
13. “Like”TripleClicks on Facebook (20 VersaPoints) – Soon as you like the TripleClicks page on facebook you’ll be credited with VersaPoints, you’ll have to wait for it though, it doesn’t credit immediately wait for a few minutes.
14. http://www.sfimg.com/Reference/AboutSFI (20 VersaPoints) – This page shows you where, how and when it all began. SFI has been in business for since 1998 and has paid millions of dollars to its affiliates. Read the page and discover more about SFI and TripleClicks.To receive credit for these points, read or review the item, then click the VersaPoints icon located in the top right corner of the page.
15. http://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan (20 VersaPoints) – This page will help you understand how commissions are calculated in SFI. It also will show you how you can earn more. To receive credit for these points, read or review the item, then click the VersaPoints icon located in the top right corner of the page.
16. http://www.sfimg.com/Reference/ComparisonChart (10 VersaPoints) – This Page will show you the benefits of each affiliate rank in SFI. Ranks in SFI are based on VersaPoints both from Action Points and Sales. There are the Execultive Affiliates, Bronze Team Leader, Silver Team Leader, GOLD Team Leader and Platinum Team Leader. To receive credit for these points, read or review the item, then click the VersaPoints icon located in the top right corner of the page.
17. http://www.sfimg.com/Support/index?category=26444&folder=52454 (10 VersaPoints) – This page will show the multitude of terms and acronyms used in SFI and TripleClicks. If you are wondering what a2a means then this page will show what it is. To receive credit for these points, read or review the item, then click the VersaPoints icon located in the top right corner of the page.
18. http://www.sfimg.com/Reference/StandingOrders (10 VersaPoints) – Standing Order, is very important in SFI. This will help ensure that you will always receive your allotted FREE CSAs every month (into your own downline ~Connie) and also to help you maintain a minimum of Executive Affiliate rank.
This list is not the only way to accumulate VersaPoints in SFI, as stated above these are “Getting Started Action Points” there are more ways to do so and I will try to put them into a single page on my next post. So to sum up the VersaPoints from this guide;
That’s 765 VersaPoints total. To achieve the rank of Executive Affiliate you need1500 VersaPoints.
Author: SADAF RANI
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope that you found this article helpful as a good start.
I want to point out that it is very important to LOG IN EVERYDAY,
HERE IS A DETAILED INSTRUCTION LIST OF WHAT I DO EVERY DAY!
Log in, go to the HOME tab, click on ALERTS, read and scroll to the bottom, click the BAR that you have reviewed the page, then go across to the next tab, TO DO LIST, I always scroll down, click on the TRIPLECLICKS LINK, when I get there, I click on GAMES, then scroll down to the T-TIME DRAWING, Click on the featured product! wait for the 20 second timer, then enter to win 2 T-Credits. (I enter every hour when possible until I win. You can only win once per day)
Then I click on the GAMES Tab again, I enter the CARDKING game, play free twice. I always enter the Sidekicks contest; the free one and the one that cost 1T-Credit to play which is 4x the points by guessing what color the next card will be, I always pick Red :-). Why do I do that you might be wondering…. If you have the same card come up in a row, you get to play the bonus round. In the bonus round you can win game points, T-Credits, and even CSA’s!!! If you don’t spend at least 1T-Credit in the game then you do not get to play the bonus round. I have won T-Credits, game points and CSA’s! You will also earn VersaPoints for playing since you spent 1T-Credit.
Next, I click on AUCTIONS, I go look for an auction with Double MRP, because I will get 1 Daily VersaPoint for bidding. I make the most of it by choosing the DOUBLE MRP auction. IF there isn’t one available, I keep checking until there is one, as long as I can. If I am not going to be able to keep checking then I go ahead and bid on any product to get a Daily VersaPoint.
If there is an auction that has a product that I want, I look for NBA to be listed on the auction, which means NO BID ASSIST. Why? It’s very hard to win an auction if someone is using the bid assist feature. It’s a waste of a T-Credit to compete unless you have a lot of them to use. My advice, if you want a product in an auction that is using that feature, WAIT THEM OUT. When they stop using the auto bidder, then place your bid. Also, don’t waste a bid if several people are in a bidding war. WAIT until they run out of steam before joining the auction. Of course, if you want to be THE MOST AGGRESSIVE BIDDER, then go for it :-).
While I’m talking about DOUBLE MRP (Double Member Reward Points); You will want to accumulate as many as possible. They can be used payment for TripleClick purchases. You can also trade them in at the REWARDS TAB. There are several products that you can get. I have used mine several times to get Silver Bars.
Note: if you plan to trade them for Silver Bars, do it on the REWARDS TAB, because it’s cheaper there than it is under the PRODUCT TAB.
Ok, back to what I do everyday;
After entering the T-Time drawing, playing CARDKING, and bidding on a DOUBLE MRP auction, I go back to my SFI TO DO LIST, scroll down. Check the weekly actions. I review my T-Connect page, then I go back to the SFI TO DO LIST. I check on how many stream posts that I’ve made for the week. If I haven’t done 3 for the week then I need to make a post when I get to the stream. I don’t go right then, I scroll down, reviewing as I go. (I usually do the Group Mailing towards the end of the week), Then Click the bar at the bottom that I’ve reviewed the page to receive my Daily VersaPoint for that page.
TIPS tab: I click on the TIPS Tab; read, review, scroll to bottom and click the BLUE BAR that acknowledges that you’ve reviewed the page. Earn 1 VersaPoint.
STREAM tab: click on the STREAM tab, submit a post for your downline if needed. Then scroll down while reading the latest posts until reaching the bottom, then click the BLUE BAR.
TC tab: click, read, scroll to bottom, then click BLUE BAR.
ECA tab: click, read, review, to receive the daily VersaPoint, scroll to the bottom of the page, click on the featured ECA. I look at their products, decide if I want to connect or promote any of their products. If I do, then I share it on Twitter and Facebook.
Then I go back to the SFI page and click: ( note, you will get redirected a lot to the Tripleclicks page, just go back to your SFI page and continue….)
EZ tab: click, review, play a game, if you can, spend 1 T-Credit on a game if you haven’t already. To get your daily VersaPoint, you have to spend 1 T-Credit on a game. Don’t forget to enter the T-Credit Drawing every hour until you win :-). If you win 2 per day, then you can use them to get your 2 Versapoints to play a game and bid on an auction:-)
PB tab: this will show you a list of current auctions. To get your VersaPoint, you have to bid on one auction per day. Of course you can bid on as many auctions as you want :-). If you have done what I suggested earlier, then you would have already gotten your VersaPoints for the EZ tab and the PB tab. That is why I do it all in the beginning after I click on the TRIPLECLICK LINK on the TO DO LIST.
SCOREBOARD tab: click, read, review, see how many points you need to reach your goal. Scroll down, click BLUE BAR. Receive a VersaPoint.
MOVERS tab: this is where you can see what your downline members are doing. You can click on their name, send then an E-Card if desired of click on one of the icons by their name to send an email. Scroll to bottom, click BLUE BAR, receive you VersaPoint.
GROWTH tab: read, congratulate newest member achievements, scroll to bottom, click BLUE BAR, receive 1 VersaPoint.
GOALS tab: see what you have accomplished so far, scroll down, write your goal in the box, click BLUE BAR. receive 1 VersaPoint.
ASKSC tab: I scroll to the bottom, click the bar to rate answers. I rate 10+ answers, good or bad. Then click at bottom on the link to go to the Daily Grand Drawing. Earn 1 VersaPoint.
WIN IT tab: click, scroll, enter drawing. Earn 1 VersaPoint.
FORUM tab: click, scroll to a topic of interest, select it by clicking on it, read, (participate in the discussion if desired) wait 20 seconds until a green box appears in the top right corner, that says you have earned your VersaPoint.
At this point, you can go back and review anything of interest, or participate in the forum. I go to my email link at the top right of the page. If I have new PSAS, then I go to each ones link, review their progress, send them a Welcome letter. Write your own or click on the link to find one that you like. Copy and paste it in the welcome box, click at the bottom to send the email. Paste it, click send. Then click that you sent it. Here you can also check various things, there is a check list that you can use, and a note section where you can enter your communications or thoughts, etc…
Ok, that’s more than enough for you guys today :-).
I do all of this everyday. I’m very systematic with it, same way everyday until all my tasks are done. It may look like all this takes a lot of time but it doesn’t. 10 -15 minutes or less, it depends on how involved you get. I work through all the tasks, get all the VersaPoints possible then I go back and do other things. What? Review the Geneology report, commission report, etc… Or I go find products that I like and promote them.
I also promote my SFI web pages in various places, free classifieds, Traffic Exchanges, Twitter, Linked-In, etc…
You can find your web pages under GATEWAYS.
Let me know if you found any of this helpful and share your tips with me :-).
Also, if you like my weekly emails, feel free to copy and edit them to use to send to your downline. Remember you receive 30 VersaPoints each week for mailing news to your downline using the GENEOLOGY report. If you want more informative, just let me know.
~ Connie Minshew
Proud SFI Sponsor
I’m waiting to hear back 🙂
Note For your information: when I send a Group Team Email, you cannot [REPLY] to the Geneology generated Team emails the way that you usually do when reading e-mails, so I am providing you with my email and my Leadership Page, where you can read my blog. To respond to Team emails, create a new email or hit reply and replace the SFIMAIL with my email, copy and paste my email address into it. Or better yet, add me to your contact list then all you have to do is type in my name).
SFI Team Email: https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/SFIInbox?id=13752978
My Leadership page;
Facebook: Connie Taylor Minshew
Twitter: Connie Minshew